Lolita Haze - Las Vegas, NV
Lolita Haze: The Nymphet of Burlesque. 
Lolita Haze: The Vintage Starlet. 
Lolita Haze: The Glitter Bitch. 

However you know me one thing is for sure - I am a hussy and I love it!

My Burlesque career began in 2002 when I performed Burlesque for the very first time at the Miss Exotic World Pageant (now the Burlesque Hall of Fame). From that first moment on stage I knew striptease was my calling. I became an international stripteuse celebrated for my classic bump and grind that harken to the women of Burlesque's yesteryear. Currently residing in the World Famous Las Vegas, I have performed one end of the Strip to the other and look forward to continuing to entertain audiences from all over the world!

My friend Jill put it best when she said, "You were born naked. Grew up. Got naked again."

TheLolitaHaze.com